Each year, IRSN hosts PhDs in its research units in the various disciplines of the Institute. The recruitment for PhDs starting in October 2018 in open.
A majority of PhD students have a doctoral contract financed or co-financed by the Institute. The other PhD students benefit from external funding (Ministry of Research, projects...).
PhD students are welcomed on one of IRSN sites (Cadarache, Fontenay-aux-Roses, Saclay, Orsay, Cherbourg), in one of the joint laboratories (Montpellier Mist, C3R Lille, Etic Marseille) or more rarely in a partner's laboratory as part of a collaboration agreement.
Thesis proposals are organized by discipline:
- Biology, Medicine, Health
- Mathematics, Physics-Earth, Universe, Space
- Physics-Chemistry, Materials
- Physics-Chemistry, Radiation
- Mechanics-Materials, Fluid Mechanics-Sciences for the Engineer.
The final selection of topics and candidates will take place in May-June 2018.
View all thesis proposals