- ERMSAR 2011, September 2011
The fifth SARNET network ERMSAR conference (venue to be announced)
- Course on Severe Accident Phenomena and Conditions in Generation II and III Reactors, 10th – 14th January 2011
Organised by the University of Pisa (Italy) and the CEA (France) and to be held in Pisa.
- Fourth ASTEC User Club Meeting, 11th – 15th October 2010
To be held in Cologne (Germany) and organised by the GRS (Germany) and the IRSN.
- ERMSAR 2010, 11th – 12th May 2010
Fourth European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR 2010). Organised by the ENEA (Italy) and held in Bologna (Italy).
- ERMSAR 2008, September 23-25, 2008
The third European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR 2008) is hosted by the Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Bulgarian Academy of Science, in Nesseber, Bulgaria.
- Course of “Nuclear Reactor Severe Accident Analysis: Applications and Management Guidelines”, April 7-11, 2008
SARNET organizes in collaboration with the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) a new one-week Short Course entitled “Nuclear Reactor Severe Accident Analysis – Applications and Management Guidelines”. This course is coordinated by KTH. in Budapest, Hungary.
- ERMSAR 2007, June 12-14, 2007
2nd European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research, ERMSAR 2007.
Sponsored by the European Commission in the frame of the Severe Accident Research NETwork of excellence (SARNET) launched in 2004 within the 6th FWP (Frame Work Programme), the meeting is hosted by the Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH (FZK) in Germany.
- Course "Severe Accident Progression", 12-16 March 2007
The IRSN organizes, within the framework of the SARNET network, a 5 days course on the theme" Severe accident Progression - Analysis, data and uncertainties", in Cadarache (France), from the 12 to the 16 March 2007.
- Severe Accident Phenomenology Short Course
As part of the activities of SARNET, a Severe Accident Phenomenology Short Course will take place from the 9th to the 13th january 2006, in Cadarache (Bouches du Rhône, France).
- ERMSAR 2005, first review meeting on 14th to 16th November 2005
The first European Review Meeting on Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR 2005) to be held on 14th – 16th November 2005 in Aix-en-Provence, France, is sponsored by the European Commission in the frame of the frame of the Severe Accident Research NETwork of excellence (SARNET) launched in 2004 within the 6th FWP (Frame Work Programme). ERMSAR 2005 is hosted by the Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire (IRSN).
- Meeting of the Core group in Berlin, december 2, 2002
A meeting of the core group was held in Berlin at GRS office on December 2, 2002. Main outcomes of the meeting were a clarification of what was meant by “integration” in our field of activities and a working plan for building a preliminary Joint Programme of Activities to be used in a second step as a nucleus for integrating additional partners.